Giving Tuesday 2021
As we reflect on the unprecedented 2020-2021 academic year, we are grateful for the blessings that have allowed us to continue the mission of the Daughters of Divine Charity to make God’s love visible to all. Not only do we persist in doing well, but Hill has excelled beyond expectations.
And we have YOU to thank for the unconditional support and encouragement you have provided.
We have much to be proud of at Hill, and we share that pride with you, our valiant benefactors who supported us through the most difficult of times.
- Amazingly, the HS Class of 2021 (141 graduates) received $59.2 million in scholarships. Their commitment to academics was only matched by their resolve to serve the community.
- We are proud to announce that, as an extension of our STEM curriculum, we have entered into an exclusive partnership with SIUH/Northwell Health known as Hill's Educational Leadership in Medicine (HELM) Institute that will provide our students with an opportunity to explore the world of healthcare in real time by becoming immersed in the day-to-day activities of healthcare professionals.
- We continue to provide financial support, in the form of scholarships and grants to students who would otherwise be unable to attend. Thanks to your financial support, this year we introduced the Sr. M. Charlotte Gulban and the Sr. M. William McGovern Scholarships.
- The ES also has much to be proud of including record enrollment and the distinction of being one of the only Catholic elementary schools in the Archdiocese of NY, and the only Catholic elementary school on Staten Island, with three classes on the 6th and 7th grade levels.
- We are also proud to say that we have three PreK 3 and PreK 4 classes.
- Our innovative Project Lead the Way program continues to grow, adding Green Architecture to our offerings of STREAM classes in the Junior High.
- The ES 2021 graduating class earned over $1.5 million in combined academic scholarships.
|OUR GIVING TUESDAY GOAL FOR 2021 IS TO REACH $25,000 RAISED!|
Your philanthropic support has enabled us to move forward with a:
- State-of-the-art Performing Arts/Dance Studio
- Beautifully renovated HS Chapel
- Welcoming HS Entry Lobby (a gift from the Class of 2021)
- Advancements in ES and HS classrooms
- ES Learning Commons and Technology Lab
- Traditional yet modern HS Library/Learning Commons
We would not be able to excel without your enduring support! There is still so much to do … and we are asking for your help once again. Whether you are inclined to support one of our scholarship funds, capital improvements, innovative academic programs, or our Greatest Needs, you will make all the difference for the enthusiastic and faithful students at St. Joseph Hill Academy.
Being a member of The 1919 Society is an opportunity for you to be fully recognized for the role you play in making SJHA the outstanding institution it is today. If you are a Founding Member of The 1919 Society, please renew your membership. If you are not yet a member, please consider joining The 1919 Society by making a gift or pledge at one of the giving levels described. Please visit: www.stjosephhillacademy.com/donate/ and select the fund of your choice in the dropdown box OR feel free to call or email Dr. Elizabeth Basile, (718) 4471374 Ext. 9163 (email: firstname.lastname@example.org) to explore your giving priorities. On behalf of the entire St. Joseph Hill Academy community, we thank you.
St. Joseph Hill Academy is Where Tradition Meets Innovation
St. Joseph Hill Academy is a place where students can express themselves.