Welcome Hill Class of 2027!
- The Costa Family Scholarship (1 recipient)
- The Daughters of Divine Charity Scholarship (1 recipient)
- The Sister M. Charlotte Gulban Memorial Scholarship (1 recipient)
- Jeanine R. Khoury Scholarship (1 recipient)
- Mary Alice Lucey O'Malley Scholarship (3 recipients)
- The Sister M. William McGovern, F.D.C. Scholarship (1 recipient)
Important dates for financial aid applications for 2023-2024 are below.
- If you would like to be considered for financial aid prior to the March 1, 2023 Registration Day, please complete the application by February 27, 2023.
- If you are applying for Named Scholarships that require demonstrating financial need, you must complete the application by February 8, 2023.
- All applicants that submit their applications between February 28th through April 30th will be notified by June 1, 2023.
The documents needed to apply for Financial Aid through FACTS are:
- IRS Federal Income Tax Return, including all supporting schedules (both 2021 and 2022 will be accepted.)
- Copies of all the current year W-2 Wage and Tax Statements for both the applicant and co-applicant. NOTE: If you are applying before you have received all the current year W-2 Wage and Tax Statements, please submit them as soon as they become available.
If you are a new FACTS user, please create an online Grant & Aid account and then select the corresponding link to apply for financial aid.
To create a new account follow this link for the steps to create a username and password.
Enrolling in a FACTS tuition payment plan allows you to select a payment option that best suits your financial needs.