Read and share Sister Mary Coffelt, F.D.C.'s end-of-year letter to St. Joseph Hill Academy students, parents, administrators, faculty, and staff.
St. Joseph Hill Academy High School is excited to announce three summer athletics opportunities-- Lacrosse Clinic, Volleyball Clinic, and Volleyball Camp. All schools are welcome and grade levels, dates, and details vary. More info is enclosed.
The Hill High School Class of 2021 was 141 in size, the largest in school’s history. Their accomplishments are numerous, including amassing $59.2 million in academic scholarships and receiving 213 unique college and university acceptances. We recognized the 2021 Valedictorian, Thea Akhrass, and Salutatorian, Michelle Chen. The Alumna Commencement Address was delivered by Ms. Jeanine R. Khoury, '78. We encourage you to read more about the resilient Hill Class of 2021.
At a Glance
- 2Pathways- STEM and Humanities
- 11AP Courses
- 27College Credit Courses
- 14Athletic Teams
- 40Student Clubs
- 29,000Hours of Community Service
- $42.3Million in Academic Scholarships
- 100%of Students Received Academic Scholarships for Past 3 years
- 2Four Day Kairos Retreats for Jr. and Sr.
- AllReligious Backgrounds Welcome