Skip to main content

Saint Joseph Hill AcademyUnder the Direction of the Daughters of Divine Charity

Scholarship Opportunities

St. Joseph Hill Academy Scholarship Exam 
St. Joseph Hill Academy awards multiple full and partial scholarships for qualified students.  In order to be eligible for a scholarship, a student must select Hill as her first choice school when taking the TACHS.  In addition, a student must fill out an application to register to take our Scholarship Test.  More information to follow.
 
Our Scholarship Test will be held on December 4, 2019.  The cost of the test is $75.00.
 
Scholarships are determined using a combination of a student's TACHS scores, her Scholarship Test scores, and her high school record.
 
Please fill out our application, attached below, and submit it no later than December 1, 2019.  
 
***
 
The Mary Alice Lucey O'Malley Scholarship Program

We are proud to announce that Mary Alice O’Malley, Class of 1960, has generously donated three scholarships to be awarded to daughters of nurses or first responders of the Class of 2023.

 

If you are the daughter of a nurse or first responder (FDNY or NYPD), you qualify as an applicant for this scholarship. Should you be awarded this scholarship you pay 20% of your tuition and fees per year for the next four years. The Mary Alice O’Malley Scholarship takes care of the remaining 80%. 

 

If you qualify, please print out the attached application, complete, by July 26, 2019 and mail to:

 

Mary Alice Lucey O’Malley Scholarship Fund

St. Joseph Hill Academy High School

850 Hylan Blvd.

Staten Island, NY, 10305

Attention: Mrs. Molluzzo

 

Scholarship recipients will be notified on August 15th, 2019.