Tuition / Fees and Financial Aid
2023-2024 School Year
Acceptance Fee for incoming Freshman Class
Re-registration Fee for rising Sophomore, Junior, and Senior Classes
St. Joseph Hill Academy High School has limited financial aid available.
Important dates for financial aid applications for 2023-2024 are below.
Freshmen (Class of 2027) will be able to apply for financial aid between January 18-April 30, 2023.
- If you would like to be considered for financial aid prior to the March 1st Registration Day, please complete the application by February 27, 2023.
- If you are applying for Named Scholarships that require demonstrating financial need, you must complete the application by February 8, 2023.
- All applicants that submit their applications between February 28th through April 30th will be notified by June 1, 2023.
The documents you will need to apply for Financial Aid through FACTS are:
- IRS Federal Income Tax Return, including all supporting schedules (both 2021 and 2022 will be accepted.)
- Copies of all the current year W-2 Wage and Tax Statements for both the applicant and co-applicant. NOTE: If you are applying before you have received all the current year W-2 Wage and Tax Statements, please submit them as soon as they become available.
If you are a new FACTS user, please create an online Grant & Aid account and then select the corresponding link to apply for financial aid.
To create a new account follow this link and the steps to create a username and password.
Enrolling in a FACTS tuition payment plan allows you to select a payment option that best suits your financial needs.
Please note, if the student is a recipient of a Hill Named Scholarship or a Merit-based Scholarship they may also apply separately for financial aid, as it can be combined with either type of Hill Scholarship.